Friday, March 28, 2014

Rainy Spring

My geraniums are loving this beautiful cool, rainy Spring.  
Isn’t that just the prettiest color of pink?  Well the weekend is upon us and I am preparing for a jewelry show next week!  I have been busy, busy, busy at the torch working on some new designs.  We are supposed to get lots of rain so that will further incenti-vize me to stay indoors and get work done.  Our kitchen remodel is coming along beautifully.  I’ll tell you what…..it is amazing the things you find when you have to completely empty your kitchen cabinets!  I now own about a dozen spatulas, a half dozen measuring cups and on and on….I think you get the picture!  I will be purging all old unused things and donating dishes.  It will be so good to get organized!  Have a great weekend!!
~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment