Thursday, March 20, 2014

What's new!?

Hi friends,
   Wow….this week flew by fast!  
Well March is just chugging along and honestly I don’t want it to end! 
 I know so many are hoping for the spring and summer to officially start but I just love, love, love this time of year!  And boy we have been blessed with some gorgeous weather!
I have been busy melting glass, cutting and pounding metal, stringing beads and just loving every minute of it.  I have been at my craft for about 7 years and I am always amazed at how much I have learned and how much I have to learn!   
Here are some new treasures I came up with recently.
They are for sale in my etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/bespokeglass


  I recently hosted a BBQ at my house last Saturday. It was so much fun. I love being outdoors, grilling, fishing on the lake, playing with my sweet fur babies and just enjoying good food and good friends!
Peace,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment