Thursday, June 5, 2014

Striped with Summer

Wow have we had some beautiful weather here in Florida…..low to mid 80’s!  In June!!!!!!  How about that!  It probably won’t last thoughL  Our summers are brutal and they seem to last forever!  That’s what our beaches and swimming pools are for…right?  I made these pretty ovals awhile ago and just wrapped them up with some silver wire.  
My plans are to make a pretty neck piece but will it be chunky or long and linky?   Hmmmmm…..gotta think about it!  
Have an awesome weekend!
~Pam

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo these are probably my favorite I've seen you make so far!!! So summery and fun!!! Enjoy your nice weather, Pam! Happy crafting !! <3 ~Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica! I'm going to try to be making more beads and will keep in mind that these may be good ones to make again :)

    ReplyDelete